- Ultralon exhibits at largest global marine show in 2022
- Ultralon® NZ Distributors of Sekisui Thermobreak
- Thermobreak in Hotel in Queenstown
- More news from Otago
- Queenstown & Wanaka Updates
- Auckland Update
- Recently Completed Auckland Construction Projects
- Ultralon supports Hohepa Canterbury
- UltraStop Performance Test by OBO
- Matakana River Tours deck project
- Adidas release 2017 Snowboarding Boots
Thermobreak to be installed in Holiday Inn in Queenstown
Holiday Inn is building a new hotel in Queenstown's Remarkables Park, due to open in later in 2021.
Ultralon® Foam International, the NZ distributors of Thermobreak® insulation products, are excited that we have won the contract to supply the HVAC and Hydraulic (plumbing) for this exciting new build.
Thermobreak® is the leading and most innovative polyolefin foam thermal insulation available to the HVAC and Building industry worldwide. Thermobreak’s® performance is unsurpassed.
- Technically superior – very low thermal conductivity & negligible water vapour permeance
- Third party certified & tested
- Energy efficient
- Quality materials engineered to last
- Compliant to major fire, smoke and performance standards
- Proven reliability for over 30 years
- Fast and efficient to install and easy to cut with conventional equipment